Monday, September 22, 2014

Observe and Report

Observe and Report

As I have settled into my duties with Drusky over the last few weeks, I have become more and more familiar with the different types of shows that we promote, and what goes into each of them from a marketing standpoint. One project that I spent a considerable amount of time on this past week was looking into promotions on sites for local radio stations and other media outlets around the city. Drusky puts a lot into making sure that our shows receive as much coverage as they possibly can, so it is really important to keep up with the different media outlets and make sure that they are promoting our shows accordingly. When doing this, I have to do a lot of research into the different acts, find where they might and should be listed, and compile a report. This report contains information about each media outlet, and a listing of all our shows that are listed on that site. I also make observations if a show is missing from a certain site and why it should be listed. Forming this report has probably been one of the more time consuming tasks that I’ve been assigned to so far, but it is an essential one that serves a vital role in our business’ marketing campaign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment