Thursday, December 4, 2014

Something Bigger and Better

As the semester draws to a close, I can without a doubt say that I have learned more from this experience than I ever thought I would. Being a part of Drusky Entertainment has given me access to see how everything works both behind the scenes and up close and personal with the fans. This industry is something that I can see myself being a part of for years to come and having this internship has provided me with the chance to get a foot in the door that will hopefully lead to a career someday whether it be here, or on a larger scale somewhere else. Although my internship for school credit technically ends this week, Josh has asked that I stay on board with the company and continue to do that work that I have been. The promise of being put on payroll sometime in the near future is also a huge incentive for me to continue on the path that I’m currently on. Although there may not be a future for me with Drusky past the next few semesters, I am looking forward to seeing what I can be a part of helping them to accomplish and hopefully this proves to be a stepping stone to something bigger and better for me in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment